Register for your vendor booth here!
- In the event of a duplicate booth type/brand, we will take the first registered. If you are a direct sales business similar to Paparazzi, Tupperware, Scentsy, etc., please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if that vendor type has been filled before you pay.
- **We will try to update here as quickly as possible but emailing would be the best option.** We already have: lemonade, kettle corn, coffee, Paparazzi, spinal screening, Scentsy, Color Street, Pure Romance, Norwex, Lipsense, doTERRA, Damsel in Deffense, and balloon animals.
- If you require electricity, please send us a picture of the plug so we can accommodate.
- Setup can begin at 6:00 am and vehicles not involved directly with your booth operation must be moved by 7:15 am.
- You are free to leave at 3 pm but we invite you to watch the awards presentation.
- IMPORTANT!!! If you are selling something (and are not a non-profit), the City of Branson West requires a $10 temporary business license payable separate from our event vendor fee. Download here: BUSINESS LICENSE and VENDOR APPLICATION – Branson West
- If you are a food vendor, don’t forget to contact the Stone County Health Dept.
- Direct additional questions to Ronda at email@example.com
If you accidentally backed out of the payment screen or had an error, you can pay directly below without registering again.
If you would rather pay by check, please click the picture below to print the Vendor Registration form to mail payment instead.